[Solution] Exploring Whether One Process
Each response must be a minimum of 250 words, include APA formatted, in-text citations, and a full, APA formatted reference list at the end of each response.
The total possible points for the assignment is 100 points; point allocation for each short essayresponse is indicated above each question.
The following questions are worth 22 possible points each.
- Maslow noted that humans have some needs that press over others. Discuss, with adequate detail, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and provide an example of how his structure allows people to prioritize the various needs experienced.
2. Increased cue availability in the decision-making process generally leads to better, more accurate decisions being made. Ecological rationality is, in part, grounded by this assertion. Explain the concept of ecological rationality, its accepted limitations, and its benefits as a model in decision-making. Share your thoughts on its usefulness to your own decision-making processes.
3. Define and discuss the concept of intelligence. Considering the types of intelligence presented in the course materials, which conceptualization do you believe most comprehensively represents human intelligence? Provide your rationale for your selection.
4. Discuss the relationship between memory and learning, exploring whether one process disproportionately affects the other or if these two processes have reciprocal influences on each other. Share a few methods or techniques that might be applied to enhance or improve the affected process or processes in this relationship, ultimately resulting in better memory or improved learning capabilities.
The following question is worth 12 points.
- Discuss the most useful information you have learned in Cognition and Learning. Share the ways the new knowledge will affect your day-to-day activities, or thoughts about your activities, moving forward.