[Solution] Consumer Buying Process Would
The goal of a marketing strategy is to increase sales and stay current with how a market is behaving. Present this strategy in a way that communicates why this strategy will be effective, and defend your claims. Remember that when creating a presentation, you should ensure that the elements used display a level of professionalism and do not distract viewers from the key points being presented.
- Overall marketing campaign
- Define the goals of your marketing campaign for your segment.
- Determine channels through which you will market the product to your segment. Justify your response.
- Develop a messaging strategy, including sample messaging, for each channel you identified.
- One-to-one marketing campaign
- Define one-to-one marketing, and describe how you will incorporate it into your overall marketing campaign.
- Describe which stage(s) in the consumer buying process would best lend itself to one-to-one marketing.
- Determine a one-to-one marketing strategy that would work for the stage(s) you identified and explain why it aligns with your segment.