[Solution] Answers Must Thoroughly Address
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
Length: Answers must thoroughly address each question clearly, and concisely; complete answers will take 16-18 slides, plus a title slide and reference slide.
- include a title and a reference slide, plus 16-18 slides on content. Include creative graphics.
- Since good slides have very few words, provide a script for each content slide of at least 50 words. This is submitted in a separate Word document. This script allows you to make this presentation months or years later without any loss of meaning.
References: Use at least one APA style in-text citation and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint or Prezi and save Notes as a Word Document.
Filename: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and assignment number (for example “RHallAssignment1.docx”).
Submission: Submit to D2L Dropbox for grading by Monday at 11:59 p.m., PST.
Goal: Create a slide presentation to demonstrate knowledge of how to apply the 7 habits of highly effective people in a leadership motivational activity.
Role: You are a healthcare venue manager.
Audience: Your employees.
Situation: You are a supervisor in a healthcare venue of your ideal job. Some of your employees do not have the 7 habits of highly effective people and you want to promote the development of these habits.
Product/Purpose: Using Covey’s book, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People as a foundation, prepare a slide presentation to be given to motivate the employees to change. Be sure to cite/reference the book in your slides. Attach a Word Document with a script to accompany the slide presentation to expand on the slides.
Standards and Criteria for Success:
Slide presentation must have a title and reference slide, as well as 16-18 slides of contents. All 7 habits must be described and applied to the workplace. Illustrations must be included. The tone must be motivational. Covey’s book must be cited/referenced in APA style as evidence. Word document of notes to accompany slides must expand on the slides with useful information, correct grammar and spelling, and be approximately 700 words in length.