[Solution] Three Double Data Fields
Write a program to create a class called ShapeObject and this class contains the below,
1) String data field to called “Color”
2) Default constructor (no-arg) to create an object with “RED” color by default
3) An argument constructor to create the object with specified color.
4) A method names toString() that returns the description of the ShapeObject.
Create a class called Triangle that extends from ShapeObject. The class contains:
1) Three double data fields called side1, side2 and side3
2) Default constructor (no-arg) that creates default Triangle with (1,1,1)
3) An argument constructor to create the object with specified side1, side2 and side3 values.
4) An argument constructor to create the object with specified side1, side2 and side3 values and color from parent class.
5) Accessor methods to all three data fields
6) Mutator methods to all three data fields
7) A method called getSemi_Perimeter() that returns Semi_Perimeter of the triangle
8) A method names toString() that returns the description of the Triangle.
Finally create a TestClass to create 3 objects for Triangle class.
Sample Call in Test Program:
Triangle_Object_1 = Triangle()
Semi_Perimeter of Triangle_Object_1 = 1.5
Description of Triangle_Object_1 : Side1 = 1, Side2=1, Side3=1 and the color is RED and the Semi_Perimeter is 1.5
Triangle_Object_2 = Triangle(4,5,6)
Semi_Perimeter of Triangle_Object_2 = 7.5
Description of Triangle_Object_2 : Side1 = 4, Side2=5, Side3=6 and the color is RED and the Semi_Perimeter is 7.5
Triangle_Object_3 = Triangle(2,2,4,”GREEN”)
Semi_Perimeter of Triangle_Object_3 = 4.0
Description of Triangle_Object_3 : Side1 = 2, Side2=2, Side3=4 and the color is GREEN and the Semi_Perimeter is 4.0
To calculate the Semi_Perimeter of the triangle, use the below formulae,
Semi_Perimeter = (a +b + c) / 2
Please you need to submit your work in word format, and each question should provide the below requirements:
- The code
- The results in screenshots