· Review the IT diffusion models, select two models, then compare and contrast how these models would facilitate a company in the country and business sector of your choice. Be sure to state your business sector. Then, explain how the IT diffusion models may affect it.
· Describe the process of how a non-IT senior manager would arrive at the decision to support one IT diffusion model over another. List the factors that would have to be considered. Determine which model you would choose and explain why.
· Evaluate the approaches by company executives to align an organization for future growth and success. Give your opinion on the credibility of each approach.
· Discuss additional approaches not mentioned in the textbook that may be warranted in aligning an organization for future growth and success. Explain your response.
· Select one type of environment and analyze the factors from that environment that are relevant to marketing channels.
· Describe how this environmental variable affects marketing channel operations. Provide your personal opinion on the situation.
· Examine the bases of power for channel control. Imagine that you are a channel member. Explain how you would decide which power bases are available and which base to use.
· Analyze the two basic behavioral problems that create channel communication difficulties. Provide solutions to issues that may arise.